Back-Painted glass brings interior decorative glass applications to life. It is made using ultra clear, low iron glass that creates truer colors which reflect the subtle interactions of light. The glass is coated on one side with an ultra high quality paint to impart a dramatic opaque effect, and the other side is a smooth glass surface. Back-Painted glass opens the door to new design possibilities. No longer are only conventional materials used for interior walls or surfaces. Back-Painted glass adds a new dimension of emotion & beauty to your designs.
Benefits of Back-Painted Glass:
- Moisture resistant
- Hygienically non-porous
- Easy to clean
- Aesthetically pleasing due to saturated color & reflective properties
- Can be custom cut to various sizes/shapes
- Standard Thickness is 1/4″ but is available in other thickness
Back-Painted Glass is perfect for:
- Backsplashes & Kitchen Areas
- Lobby/Office environments
- Retail environments
- Table-tops & Counter-tops
- Wall applications
- And More!